Friday, June 19, 2015

Cute critters of all sorts




MM survived the ladder and got the fans to running again so that we can enjoy sitting out on the deck once again. Hot air gets trapped there, so the fans are a MUST on a super hawt day. We have hawt!

See that broadleaf vine? I don't know the name of it but I do have a bad word I call it! It is a thorny thing, and climbs everywhere.

My two helpful assistants merely watched as I clipped away at those pesky vines. It is a never ending job. Kinda like housework, but a tad more fun, being outside, while also enjoying the other outdoor critters.



Life is good in Mayberry, y'all!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Cruisin Paul said...

Thank goodness everything went well with the ladder and the fans. Have a cool Friday Sandee. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

PS : Bee's coming home today. What a lucky but wonderful lady she is. Now she gets to see her WCK. Ha,ha,ha. See ya.

Sandee said...

Glad the ladder work is done and the fan is working again. When it's hot you need the fans.

The kitties are adorable. They do love to watch us work don't they. Our Little Bit can watch us all day long.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to your assistants. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

Bugger to chores but once they're done it's a wonderful thing. The lake looks so inviting! Summertime! And the livin' is easy...

if you're a kid out of school. or a couple of cats. :)

I have a lovely lazy luncheon with my bestie and then some painting of something, no doubt! Enjoy your lovely world, too. big hugs xoxo

Barb said...

Have you noticed ... I seem to always be 18 hours behind your posts? You post long after I check blogs. I feel like I'm in a time warp or something. haha!

Joy said...

I think that plant is what we've always called "blasphemy vine" - a fitting name. It's an awful thing. Glad the kitties helped by supervising.