Sunday, June 28, 2015

Chick magnet

Yep, Ella is working her charm for Xander!






He hasn't posted in a few days on his blog, but I know for a fact that he is now on Colorado High time, having reached Pueblo. He is officially halfway to Astoria, his first major destination, and is having a blast, despite a few bugs, chasing dogs, and several non-bike friendly drivers. Pox on all! We want our boy and dog safe. Check them both out at www.thecyclesherpa.blogspot.com. Xander is quite entertaining, and is meeting some interesting folks along this scenic trip.

After all the recent high temps, a "cold front" brought rain and now some coolness to our mountain paradise. Sunny and 55 is mighty nice this morning, climbing to 76. Love it.

All is well in our corner of the world as we run smack dab out of June.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day. We sure will!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Cruisin Paul said...

What a way to meet girls. Good for him but please be safe, especially from the girls. Ha,ha,ha.
Enjoy your Sunday Sweet Sandy. I like the alliterations. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Sandee said...

I so love it that he too Ella. That really rocks. Dogs are such wonderful companions. Yes they are. Pox on all the dangers indeed.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

That pooch is precious! I hope he has a safe journey. It's hot up in the PNW, hope he stays hydrated. The temps in Oregon have been in the high 90s

Barb said...

Chick Magnet... he has one! I do hope for the rest of their adventure(s) that idiot drivers are nowhere near them!

We had some srsly nasty lightning yesterday. I unplugged stuff. My mother would be proud, because I rarely do that.

Today is Al's birthday and if he plays his cards right I just may make him his favorite supper... hot dogs. Yup... hot diggety ding danged dogs. That man could eat them every day. Have yourself a lovely day, too! xoxo