Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mayberry moments




Not mentioning any names, but a certain guy pulled an all nighter outside and is now sleeping it off. Ahem.



This gal has me trained to place a throw pillow on my lap (see, MM, those pesky pillows do have a use!) so she can get comfy while I enjoy my coffee, and a certain pioneer lady on TV.

Brian needed MM's help loading up the bushhog, so I am enjoying a lazy Saturday morning all by myself, well, with the sleeping furbabies as company. And a book. I like this!

There is a dance recital to attend this afternoon, and a dinner with friends later, but for now, it's chilling time.

Sweet. Why not! This morning, I am enjoying my own retirement moment. Because I can.

Life is good, y'all! Have a happy moment or two yourself today.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Barb said...

Nothing to complain about when you have a furbaby in your lap, that's for sure! The problem for me is I don't have enough laps to go around so we have to do it in shifts! haha!

Enjoy your day! xoxo

Joy said...

Of course that's what those pillows are for! Enjoy the day.