Friday, June 5, 2015

Feline Friday

 

Missy

Missy owns the world, well, at least the small world surrounding her very special perch…that needs some serious repair work.

Today, she is officially my favorite kitty, since KC not once, but twice, woke me up in the wee hours of the morning, kneading my arm, kneading my leg.  Now WHY did I lock him inside the house?  Oh yes, I remember a vet bill for a paw booboo caused by a tangle with a bigger critter one night awhile back.  It’s a good thing we love our furbabies!

I am cleaning off my desk today (yawn), while Moho Man is out working on the moho.  He is going to change out the problem refrigerator (this brand has been the cause of MANY moho fires) for a different one, and he has to do lots of prep work before he can do the actual swap.  He has the replacement fridge already, but it is gonna require some helper muscles (“real” muscles, not mine), and a window first has to be removed before said swap can happen.  Bless his heart.  He is a man of many muscles and talents…along with a whole lot of determination!  Safety is always foremost in this thoughts, so the current fridge has to get gone before we can hit the road again.

At least we are having another cool spell, so he isn’t working in a whole lot of summer heat yet.

We are grateful even for the small things in life, including but not limited to annoying kitties.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy first Friday in June, y’all!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Missy is an adorable gal and I linked her to Feline Friday. You can get the code at BF Dude if you want the links.

Good on getting rid of that hazard fridge. Don't want a fire.

Have a fabulous day and weekend honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

Al is shopping RVs. Something gently used (I hope) so we can do a few small trips to see if it is something we can both enjoy. I do not generally like driving at all and get panic attacks given the right set of circumstances so I am a bit leary but I am willing to give it a go.

Oh, and 7 cats in that small of a space? What the heck are we thinking?!

We just spent a small fortune on: Cosmo's abscess from a confrontation with WHO? We don't know for sure but suspect the black & white UN-neutered male that keeps coming around. I have a feeling we're gonna end up trapping him and having him neutered. Then there was the summer haircuts for the 3 long haired babies to try to cut down on hairballs, and of course, they have to be sedated for that. Then Gracie's annual. Last but certainly not least, Sarah's newly discovered hyerthyroidism and most recently Gandalf's mystery infection somewher inside his body. Oh, and then there are the Rxs that have to be compounded at the regular pharmacy. Uncle!!!

Someone remind me WHY I have cats? Oh, I remember... but the past few months have been just a bit rediculous!

Hooray for safety and Muscle Man. ;)

big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Good fir MM! We do not want a Moho fire in your future, my friend. Removing the threat is a good thing.

LAC said...

Oh my. Moho fires are scary!! Glad you are on top of that. I guess KC could have been worse, could be waking you with a present... of the furry variety or slithery kind, too! Always a bright side!!!