Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Barnacles be gone!




Check out all these beautiful fossils that were by the lobby elevator at the medical building for the dermatologist. That beauty weighs a few pounds!

So she froze off several personal barnacles, and dug out spot specimens, one per leg...one stitch each. Yikes! There goes my leg modeling career. Oh well...

The good news was that I needed to prop up my legs for awhile in the afternoon, so Macey, Madison and Will came over and played marbles with me. Alex elected to watch a movie instead of playing with us, the stinker.

Let the games of summer begin. Next time, no movie, my boy! You play with all the kids.

Oh yes, that teeth cleaning revealed a tooth that needs a root canal. I'm beginning to feel like a patchwork quilt. Bugger. Welcome to old age!

Life is still good here in paradise, y'all!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Sandee said...

You poor thing. You've been having a lot of thing happen. I'm in the testing mode. Colonoscopy, mammogram, scope down my throat because I have Barrett's esophagus. I too am falling apart. Bugger here too.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches from Aunt Sandee for the babies. ♥♥♥

Cruisin Paul said...

Sorry to hear about a root canal. I've had enough of them in the past. They're not fun unless you have wonderful dentist. Mine is pretty good.
Have a wonderful evening my good friend. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Barb said...

Yup, them are some purdy barnales. But buggers to the spots that needed digging out and the root canal for sure. I still have some dental stuff to get behind me... And I'm betting my dentist, as wonderful as he is, has got a new Beamer to buy. srsly.

Have a restful day, my friend. xoxo