Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thursday thoughts…

The best is yet to come.  

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and sIMGP4704how up. 

Do the right thing!

Call your family often.

Each night before you go to bed, complete the following statements:  I am thankful for _________.  Today I accomplished __________.

Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.  Enjoy the ride.

Remember this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass.

You only have one ride through life, so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.

So what are you waiting on?  Put a smile on your face and share it with someone today, y’all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen! Life is too short

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
This morning I had no possibility to enter the comments!!!
You are a wise woman...
Life is good...we have to believe that!!!

Have a serene day!!!
Hugs!!!

Sandee said...

Excellent advice and I know full well you follow each and everyone of these. I love it.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug to you both. :)

Barb said...

The best thing to happen to my finances was when I got unlimited long distance! I talk to my sisters every day! My telephone bill use to scare me to death back in the day!

I apologized to Al just yesterday. I was, shall we say, less than gracious the other day when he walked in to my office. I was in the middle of something - and I really *hate* to be interrupted when I'm doing anything with numbers... especially a big Quote. But still. I felt terrible about it and apologized the next day. He didn't even remember it. Now *that's* a good friend!

Big hugs xo

Haley D. said...

Great words to live by! When life hands you lemons, either make lemonade or margueritas! (L said to tell you to have a great weekend w/family & friends and have a safe trip home!)

Joy said...

Well, at least blogger is up to Thursday now! Hope the weekend is great.