Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday stuff from Paradise

My two helpers are (annoying) overseeing what I am doing today, in between serious napping.  They are wasting a perfectly beautiful day.  My two granddogs are hanging around the front door, but they don’t scare the kitties.  No sirree.  The dogs know who rules around here.

KC, Missy

Our sweet Will has learned how to make those popular silicone loop bracelets, and was showing his handiwork to Joan at lunch the other day.  He made a bracelet for her, since she was so graciously praising him, and even gave him some $$ to buy more supplies.  I was heading to the WalMart just for that purpose.  He had fun spending our money, Joan!

Will, bracelets

Pretty dang good for a 5 y/o, huh?  This guy is learning early that girls like jewelry!  Smart boy.

Grammie's bracelet

So toady I have been scanning in some old photos into the computer…instead of doing some office stuff that I really should be doing instead, like IRS krappola…boring, but its gotta get done, and these two assistants are not helping one bit.  MM is off mowing, so I need to jump on this paperwork and be done with it.  Pronto.

But first…I need to move a gray paperweight.

Life is sunny and good, y’all!  Hope yours is, too.

5 comments:

Joy said...

Mr. Will is doing a great job with those bracelets! He's a cutie pie for sure. Good luck with the paperwork!

Haley D. said...

He made several for his oldest cousin when she babysat the other day. {Love.} he is such a sweetie pie. I am looking forward to having them soon. Today has indeed been a beautiful day! I got to go on the maiden voyage of the neighbors' newly remodel "Knot a Yacht." Fun fun fun!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

today i got the same ad on your blog and sandee's, it was for walmart, vocal only, no photos. it played in the background. i have no idea what is going on.

your sweet babies are big helpers i can tell. roche's says he is too. yeah, right!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoox

Barb said...

For some reason your blog posts are not showing up in my reader in a timely manner, unless you're posting late after I'm off the computer for the day.

No audio ad today... oh, but they are out there, little rotten buggers.

Gray paperweights. I have a terrible trio of 'em.

Have a lovely day! big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

The babies are adorable and it's okay if they want to be paperweights. Precious.

Will rocks and yes it's good that he knows that girls like jewelry.

Have a fabulous day honey. :)