Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Hump Day!

It was hard to get these wiggle worms still for a group photo…on top of the boulder!

Easter Hensons

No problem getting these two to stand still, but no time left to first find a good background:

Happy Easter

Brian and his gals took off before the photo session, so they are missing in this line up.

So last night was the final middle school concert, and our Macey gal rocked the percussion, from one end of the set-up to the other.  She loves it!

Macey band concert

Mowing Man has a little trouble with his tree shear.  Bummer.  He will get it fixed, whatever it is.  He is multi-talented!

I have been spending time working on genealogy stuff, getting some historical photos and information on long-dead kin loaded onto my computer and properly placed in my family tree program.  In answer to the “why” question from one of the grandchildren last night, my reply was that family history is important, and it needs to be kept and handed down to future generations.

Today, I will be back at work on this project, but first…..yep, there is one of those.  Gotta get my dead router packed up and ready to take to the post office so I can get a replacement.  I have a loaner router, but it doesn’t always work.  Two routers have died.  Methinks I may have more than one problem going on.  Bugger to that, since I like being wireless, but I don’t want to keep killing routers!  Honest, it isn’t intentional!!!

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy Hump Day, and play nice!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

You have a lovely family honey. You know that already though.

I know MM with take care of fixing what needs fixing.

Wireless is very nice. I don't have wireless, but I've been around those that don't have a million wires running here and there.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

Lovely photos! So glad Macey is loving music. Such a wonderful thing!

Bugger to technology ishoos. Hate those. I'm having one myself on my dell desktop, but it's one of those fun "intermittant" ishoos. Bugger to that... I have a laptop with no ishoos. Yet, anyway. Except I hate a laptop keyboard. But that's just me as there is nothing actually wrong with it.

Have fun with the geneology. It is interesting! That's part of why I love photos so much!

Have yourself a lovely day. And hopefully, me too. :) big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Good luck to MM with the shear thing. I'm glad he knows how to fix all that stuff - and glad I don't have to try! I feel your frustration over the router issues. We just want this stuff to WORK, dadgum it! Hope it will all be working well again soon. Great pictures, by the way. Hugs!

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy,
I like to read your human. gentle, wise posts...where we find family-, culture-, religion-, history-...and travel-love...
A life full with good ideals and a great kindness and affability!!!


Thank for share your feelings and emotions!!!

Compliments to Macey!!!

Big hugs, honey!!!