Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lucky 13!

Macey is officially a teenager today!  How can that be?!!!  Happy birthday, sweet gal.  I so remember cutting the cord that set you free on your birth day 13 years ago (and your Mom crushing my hand during contractions!).  Spread those wings and continue flying.  You can accomplish anything you set your heart and mind on.  Yes, you can.

MaceyDyer (Small)

Grumps and I love you very much!

Macey, confirmation

Enjoy your birthday season.  See you soon!

Macey5Candles

Who is ready for Triple Chocolate Cake?  Me, me, me!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Me, me, me!!!

Oh, sorry. Happy Birthday, Macey!

Now please pass the cake :) big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Happy Birthday to a very special gal!

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Macey,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Me, me, me on the chocolate cake too.

Have a fabulous day honey. Hugs to you and scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

Happy birthday Macey!!!!! Gosh, time flies... More cake please. LOL!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

cake? oboy! i mean happy birthday!

smiles, bee
oxxoxoxoxo