Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday to all!

 

Easter cross

In three short days, grief will be turned into joy!

And spring will (almost) be here (again):

dogwood

This lovely photo is thanks to friend JC, taken by our hospital.  I need to go find this lovely dogwood.  This is gorgeous, and so much prettier than the white ones, which is the only type I have here, and they only have a few piddly blooms on them.

My intentions were good to do a TBT photo yesterday, but I had to be at church for the installation of another stained glass panel, so my feet hit the floor and I kept running all day (not literally, but still…).  Then when I got home, I worked on some genealogy stuff both before and after dinner, so the day was shot, and my mind never got back to blogging.

And now it is Friday and those things that were left undone……..are still here and still needing to be done.  Bugger.  My (worthless) assistants excel at napping, not DOING!  And MM is still mowing, and will be till mid-June.  It is a big job, but he is (mostly) enjoying himself…until the tracks come off the mower.  He maneuvered them back on where they belong.  He is good at his craft!

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day, and stay on track, Peaches.

Be sure to hug someone special!  Honey, you’ll have hugs AND clean work clothes waiting on you.

5 comments:

Sandee said...

MM is a hard worker and so are you. You two were meant to be together. Like Zane and I were meant to be together. You just got it right the first time.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and scritches to the napping babies. Have a blessed Easter too. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

I'm headed up to the wine country to drop off some quilts for a show. I should take pics for Barb. LOL!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

we had one dogwood down the mountain that was white with one red branch. best to you and the family!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Joy said...

I love pink dogwoods, I wonder if the one I planted at my old house survived...Anyway, that's a beautiful picture. I spent the day in bed, hope to be feeling better by Easter!

Barb said...

I like all dogwoods but I bought 2 Cherokee Red dogwoods. They both went to that dogwood place in the sky. I think they hated the pH... or me.

Hope your assistants are more helpful than mine. hahaha!

big hugs xoxo