Friday, April 25, 2014

Cruise news!

I got an excited call last night from sister Nan.  She is going on her very first cruise this weekend!  I am so happy for her.  She has loved following all our cruisesP1210575 and will finally find out if she also loves cruising.  I’m betting that will be a YES.  She is going with another widow friend who has cruised lots, so I am confident she will be in great hands and will come home smiling.  And, they are going on Carnival, so I asked her to check out the piano bar and critique the BPE for me.  Girl, you have homework to do!

And in other cruise news, MM surprised me the other day by asking when the next bloggers cruise is going to happen.  Yes, Peaches, we are booked on the Breeze!  Woohoo!!!

IMG_0467 (2)

Who is joining us???  And why do we have to wait till January to cruise again?

Have yourselves a ginger peachy fun Friday.  I have a sweet lunch date in about two hours.  Lucky me!

8 comments:

Joy said...

Yay for Nan! I expect she will love cruising, I know I surely do. If I just didn't live so far from a port...and people expect me to show up for work pretty regularly, too. oh, well. I still love to cruise. Glad you can go on the next Bloggers cruise. See you at lunch!

Sandee said...

I may cruise if I were in Florida, but it's a long way to go for a cruise. So, hubby and I are done with cruising after that last horrible trip. The west coast needs to visit Miami so they know how to do it right.

I hope your sister loves her cruise.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

I'm betting she will have a blast! I wish I had a cruise booked. srsly.

no. srsly.

:)

big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

by now you're eating lobster bisque and having fun with friends.

yay for cruises! I can't wait until ours.

Sylvia said...

Hope your sister has a nice safe cuise but I think I'll stay on dry land.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I hope she has an amazing time!! I really would love to go on a cruise someday!

Haley D. said...

Yay, Nan!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

bloggers cruise? hmmm, i wasn't planning on it but might have to now!

smiles, bee
xoxoxooxxo