Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday smiles




Except I am not smiling now, having been awake since 4:30. Oh well...

Haley wants to go shopping today, so we shall go. Ansley and lil Haley are joining us, so there will be plenty of smiles pretty soon. Coffee for now as the sun slowly finds these mountains.

Rain is expected today, but that won't matter.

Mowing Man is back working on a major job. The good news is that it is nearby...and he has an enclosed cab to keep him dry, and a handy dandy iPod to keep him entertained. He's a happy worker.

PSA. My free blogger app appears to be sneaking in some ads. It is NOT my doings. I do not intentionally advertise for fee anything on my blog. If I mention a place or product, it is only my own opinion. Period. Boycott any sneaky ad!

So there. That'll show those sneaky folks.

I am seeing a wee puff of pink now. Hooray, morning has broken. Life is good, and today presents another opportunity to enjoy it to the fullest. Do it!

Do you have your smile on?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Barb said...

Those sneaky ads have been on several blogger blogs. Bugger to them. Free blogger blogs must not be free anymore.

Enjoy your gals day out, rain or shine! I know I will.

big hugs xoxo

Haley D. said...

That is about when I finally fell back asleep. Grrr. We'll be a pair today! We shall have fun no matter what.

Sylvia said...

Oh me too, I've been awake since 4:00 tried to go back to sleep but couldn't so I got up and started my wash.Did two loads and had my quiet devotional time early.
I hope there aren't any sneeky ads on my blog, I don't do those either.

Joy said...

Yay for coffee and shopping and smiles. Boo for waking up waaaay too early. I have a smile on today, to, because I got to have breakfast with two of my three favorite girls. Enjoy the day!

Jean(ie) said...

Do they show up on mine?
Yikes?

I woke up at 6:30. Bought cheap coffee yesterday because I was too lazy to hit Costco. Bad choice. Bad coffee. It will hit the pantry for emergency coffee for hubby.

Enjoying tea now. LOL!

Have fun shopping!!!

Sandee said...

I'd come along with you if I could. We'd have a grand time. I'm not much of a shopper, but I always enjoy lunch out.

I turned off the ads on blogger long ago and I forgot how I did that. I think I googled it and it told me how.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. :)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

One of my blogging friends is having the same issue with ads popping up unsolicited on her blog. I wonder what's up with that?