Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Dat?!!! Where dat?

This is the lovely place where we'll be at 5p. No, not in the pool. We'll be in the rec hall just beyond it watching the Super Bowl on the big screen TV, enjoying it with friends and food. Always food!

After all New Orleans has been through, I guess I am rooting for the Saints to win. They need something positive, right? So, who are you rooting to win?

Why Dem Saints are going to win....

This will be the 44th Superbowl
The Saints franchise is 44 years old
There are 44 days from Christmas to the Super Bowl
Obama is the 44th President
Super Bowl Sunday it will be 4 years and 4 months since Katrina
The Saints won in 4 minutes and 44 seconds overtime

WHO DAT

Whatever you do today, have a bit of fun...and remember how blessed we all are. Life is GOOD!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm nursing a sick hubby today. Poor guy... he's got some tummy funk. Didn't even go to work last night... Not like him...

Enjoy the game... I'm rooting for the winner!

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!!!
Enjoy your afternoon!
I enjoyed my family and the food!!!
Now I rest a bit!
The day is sunny and not too cold, at last!!!

Hugs!!!

Haley D. said...

We're enjoying the afternoon by the fire. I don't know if we'll watch the game or not! I could care less who wins.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sounds like fun. we were going to go to the club for the game but aren't going out after all...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxooxox

Sandee said...

We don't have television so we aren't watching the Super Bowl. We just don't care about sports. I'm sure that's sacrilegious in some areas of the country. Oh well.

Enjoy the game and all that food. Food is just part of all things good. Big hug. :)

Joy said...

I did watch the game, and it was a good one! (I love football) I was happy for the Saints to win, and I'd have been happy for Peyton Manning and the Colts to win, too...they both played well. And it's always more fun to watch football with good friends and good food, which I did!