Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Heading to the hunting camp...

But first, Lynne and I are going shopping, since she missed the outing yesterday. Lynne is the official family shopaholic, bless her heart, and I need a few more jewelry making thingies. That aqua/brown bracelet that I showed the other day was a big hit with Miss Amy, as was the scarf I made her (I had my doubts about the scarf, but she said she liked it). Trust me, if she didn't like it, she would have said so. She looks like me, but she is Dick Junior, bless her heart. Tomorrow is her birthday.

Amy/Jason are taking the boyz out bike riding again to wear them out before we head to Don's hunting camp this afternoon, where they will get worn out again. Can you say "sleep well tonight?" They sure will.

Dick is doing moho maintenance on the internet satellite...Bob is over at their moho reading. I'm sure those two big boyz will find some kind of trouble to get into while us gals are out shopping. Sherman/Pat are going to visit their son/family nearby, so they aren't joining us in our doings today, and that's OK. Everybody can do their own thing.

At least the sun is out to dry up the rain, but I know two boyz who will still find plenty of mud to get into later on, just as boyz will do.

Dinner tonight at the camp will be hamburgers, beans, cole slaw and all the trimmings...yum..........

Enjoy your day...ours will be grand!

6 comments:

Sandee said...

I'll be there for dinner. Sounds fabulous. Nothing as good as a cheeseburger with all the trimmings.

Have a fun day shopping. I'm sure you will.

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Miss Amy,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Big hugs. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the making of a perfect day! Woo hoo!

Have fun shopping!!!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

enjoy! your sounds better than mine, sarge is not feeling good today. the radiation is already getting him down. poor baby.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Linda said...

Dinner sounds absolutely wonderful! I was just thinking today that it's been awhile since I've had a good hamburger (I've been trying to cut back on red meat a little bit but I sure do love me a good burger!).

An early happy birthday to Miss Amy!

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!!!
It's so nice to read about your daily things, about boys, the young and "the other big"!!!
I find shopaholic so funny, perhaps i'm shopaholic..., so i do not go ...shopping!!!
Have a lovely day!!!

Hugs!!!

Haley D. said...

We sure do hate to miss the fun and family!!! Enjoy your time together and know that we wish we were there too.