Thursday, April 7, 2011

More wisdom…


Words for Women to Live By....................part 2
 
8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.

9. Lead me not into temptation.  I can find it myself.

10. When life gives you lemons -- buy some Coronas.

11. Forget about the perfect man - he's living in San Fran with his boyfriend.

12. Keep your chin up.  Only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.

13. If it has tires or testicles, it's gonna give you trouble.

14. By the time a women realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she's wrong.

Life is short ...forgive quickly, love truly,
kitty hahalaugh uncontrollably...
and never regret anything that made you smile.

4 comments:

ivana said...

Ciao cara Sandy!!!
Thanks...precious and ....funny wisdom!
Only a thing I don't understand: lemons to Coronas!!
What is Missy playing with???

See you!
Big hugs!!!

Barb said...

tires or testicles... bwahahahaha! that's so true!

actually, i prefer limes with my coronas! gee, come to think of it, i haven't had a corona in ages! but summer's coming!

big hugs xo

Sandee said...

Tires and testicles indeed. Bwahahahahahahaha. There's so much truth in these.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs from rainy and cold California. :)

Anonymous said...

Amen to tires and testicles.

Ivana, many people drink Corona beer with a wedge of lime or lemon.