Saturday, April 23, 2011

Haley ziplining

Haley ziplining

Haley couldn’t let her girls outdo her, so she swapped her good shoes for a pair of my Crocs and off she went!

You step into a body sling, and then the long attached strap is clipped onto the trolley overhead, so there is no danger of dunking into the lake…unless you instead use the T-bar to sit on.  Then you can drop into the water from that…which I’m sure the kids will be doing this summer.

I need to turn my iPhone the other way and see if that works better.  Who wants to be my next movie star???

Life is short…make FUN of it, y’all!

Fun for all ages.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Well it sure looks like fun to me though I'm not sure I'd ever be able to do it what with being old and having a bad back and ... oh wait, Dick did it with a bad knee and he's got a bad back, too, so maybe I could have some fun!

Have a lovely Easter weekend, y'all!

Haley D. said...

It's fun and not hard- except for the occasional bad landing...

Barb said...

I saw this on your YouTube channel - I subscribed! You can't hide from me! mwahahahaha!

Ummm... the bad landings part is the part that bothers me, Haley! I'l just be over there in the shade sipping my iced tea.

Big 'I'm a big wuss' hugs xo

ivana said...

Ciao, Sandy!!!
Funny!!
I'm old...but Id like to do it!!!
Is the video longer? Can we see the landing?
I'll learn how to do a video, or better how to post it!!!

Buona Pasqua a tutti!!!!

Hugs!!!

Joy said...

Good for Haley!
I'll be glad to come and do the video of you zipping, but I am NOT a candidate to take this ride. It does like like fun for those who are inclined to that type of fun, though! And I am sure the kids will love to drop off into the lake!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

"oh yeah, i got it!" i love that!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoox

Sandee said...

What Empress Bee said. I liked that part too. How fun.

I hope Dick is feeling better.

Have a terrific day and a very Happy Easter. Big hugs. :)