Saturday, January 23, 2010

Preschooler test...

Preschooler test.............now think about it.

I already knew I was dumber than the fifth graders...but now it's the preschoolers.

A PRE-SCHOOL TEST FOR YOU

Which way is the bus below traveling? To the left or to the right? Can't make up your mind? Look carefully at the picture again. Still don't know? Pre-schoolers all over the United States were shown this picture and asked the same question. 90% of the pre-schoolers gave this answer:


"The bus is traveling to the left." When asked, "Why do you think the bus is traveling to the left?" They answered, "Because you can't see the door to get on the bus."

How do you feel now??? I know; me, too. But my excuse is that I always walked to school!

Have a nice Saturday!

2 comments:

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!!!
I am much more!!!
You have such funny ideas, I like to read and smile!!!!
Thanks!!!
Have a great WE

Hugs!!!

jams o donnell said...

Wow..., That didn't occur to me either! Over here I would imagine the kids would say it was travelling in the opposite direction but then we drive on the left.