Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Break out!

IMGP0622

I left my moho cocoon last night for the first time since Saturday to enjoy dinner out.  It felt good.  Dinner tasted good.  I have re-joined the human race.  The couch potato has been harvested, as Barb put it!

And warm temps are on the way, so it is time for a pedicure to get my toes ready for exposure in sandals and flip flops.  Sorry to flaunt that to those still freezing, but I am in Florida for a reason—avoiding all that cold stuff!

Enjoy your hump day.  Life is good!

6 comments:

Sandee said...

I think it's wonderful that you left your moho cocoon and went out for dinner. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 70? I think that's what Empress Bee said. Enjoy every minute. I know I sure would.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Haley D. said...

You're killing me! Glad you're feeling better. We actually got above freezing, but there's still snow in many places (including the edges of the school parking lot, our driveway, and yard.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yay us!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxooxxo

ivana said...

Buongiornooo!!!
Sunny thursday today, the fog is over!!!
Enjoy your day!!!!

Hugs!!!

Joy said...

Hay for being "sprung" from the couch - so glad you are feeling better. Enjoy the sunshine - I actually left my coat in the car after lunch yesterday. But it was around 20 again this morning.
Still lots of snow in my yard, too!

Anonymous said...

I see the blimp!

Enjoy the more seasonable weather... enjoy the harvest...LOL!