Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday stuff...and Friday report...

Joy and I both managed to help the economy of the outlet mall yesterday, finding quite a few items on our list. We then headed to the hotel to prop our feet up and get rested for our pajama party, joined by 156 other sistas. Here is Ursula giving me 'rabbit ears'...

And Pam snuggled up to the huge teddy bear...
Joy found my spot...check out the sign...
So, I stood!
We had lots of fun...our group even got up and sang karaoke for the first time, and in our pajamas! At least Joy can sing and she carried our group, but I am certain Nashville won't be calling any of us!
We have breakfast shortly, followed by some BSP Forums and a fashion show luncheon. Do we know how to have fun or what? We always have food! Then who knows what kind of trouble Joy and I will get into today.......probably at a scrapbook store.
Tonight is the sock hop. I did bring socks. Dick calls me the Sock Queen.
Enjoy your Saturday. Ours will be fun. What are you doing?

6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am going to have two boys today for awhile while their parents have a "day date" whatever that is! it's their anniversary. have fun honey!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Frequent Traveler said...

A karioke pajama party with 160 sounds like great fun for all :) Seriously, I love that idea - too great, a way to be a teenager and giggle again and relax !

Enjoy the sock hop tonight !

Linda said...

What a happy looking group of people in those pictures! You look like you were having a fantastic time!

Anonymous said...

Let's just say you're having way more fun than I am!

My business computer took a hit yesterdy during the thunderstorm. That's bad enough, but when loading my backups into my laptop I found that my backup is corrupted. Arrrrg!

Haley D. said...

Looks like you're having fun, but of course I knew you would! Miss M helped "babysit" da boyz, Miss A had a bday party @ Vogel (partly in the rain), I worked on schoolwork during the party and cleaned house this morning, and L went hiking w/R. Whew. I'm not sure I can stand all this fun!

Sarge Charlie said...

It sounds like you had a great time, I did not know that you and Joy go back to school daze.