Friday, May 15, 2009

Celebrate good times...

Joy and I are on the road today, shopping our way south to the Georgia State convention of Beta Sigma Phi in Roswell, GA. We'll connect with probably 300 sistas from all over the state, seeing old friends and making new ones. Tonight will feature a pajama party. Hunh? I don't own any pajamas, but I do have something I can wear tonight that will be appropriate...maybe!



My computer is going with me, so do let me know what your plans are for the weekend. Yes, I am nosy. I'll be checking up on all of you. Go out and have some fun! Life is good!!!

6 comments:

Sandi said...

sounds like fun. I'll be heading out with the hubby tonight. :) You know between you, me and Sandee from Comedy Plus we have three different ways to spell Sandi (which is how I spell it). Just a random thing I noticed. haha

Traveling Bells said...

I noticed all our spellings as well. Anyone named SANDi/y/ee/ie has got to be good people...that is a requirement!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

have fun honey! i'll hold down the fort in podunk until you get back!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love pajama parties! Although we call them Relaxing Pants.

Have a blast!

I'll be spending time with Whitey, my new rescue kitty. He's the sweetest thing. And culling my closet some more. Exciting, eh?

Sarge Charlie said...

Nice running into you guys yesterday, have a great weekend.

Linda said...

"Shopping our way south ..." I'm sure that the State of Georgia will be thankful for the boost in the economy!

Hope you have a great time at the convention!!