Thursday, May 14, 2009

Missy, the jumper...

I heard a noise and looked up just in time to see a black tail jumping DOWN behind the TV. Now the top of said TV is about 6' off the floor, and there isn't much room on the mantle, even for a small kitty to land on, but she jumped UP, then she jumped DOWN behind it...and can be seen ever so slightly peering out on the right-hand side of the screen. See her? Well, I fussed at her, telling her to get down......and she listened about as much as any small child would...and then what did she do next?

Yep, somehow or other she managed to get on top of the TV! Little stinker!!! I put her little adventuresome self out the door to go play outside.......which was probably what she just wanted to do in the first place.
Who said life is dull in Mayberry...Podunk is what Miss Bee calls it. And Sarge. Today won't be dull. I have 'da boyz' for awhile this morning, then we'll meet Dan and Joan for lunch. They have a new g/daughter. Bet they'll have pictures! And then I have to pack. Just me. Not Dick; he isn't going with me.
Joy and I head to Roswell Friday for a Beta Sigma Phi convention with sistas from all over the state. Think we'll have FUN? Think we'll be laughing a lot? You can count on it!
Enjoy your Thursday! The sun is now shining. And da boyz have arrived. Doodlebug brought me flowers. Life is good!

6 comments:

Sandee said...

She's just curious about that television that's all. I'm sure being outside was lots of fun too.

I would love to visit all of you in Mayberry (Podunk). I surely would.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug. :)

Haley D. said...

Awwww!

Joy said...

And we ran into Bee & Sarge after lunch! Good to see them and get hugs. Yes, we're gearing up for a fun weekend. It's time!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow she's a pretty good little jumper! great seeing you today too!


smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Frequent Traveler said...

What a little black acrobat !

How fun to have seen Sarge & Bee - I'm jealous !

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to Podunk/Mayberry one day!

I'd love to retire somewhere just like that. Of course, I wouldn't mind living there before then!