Thursday, January 31, 2008

This 'n that...

This is a '41 GMC truck spied at the Turkey Lake plaza on the Turnpike today. Pretty spiffy!

Long sandwich logs, along with potato salad and coleslaw for dinner here at the Monaco Traveler's Club rally in Ocala. Turning Wheel RV provided a wine and cheese party prior to dinner. There are about 34 coaches at the rally. We are parked next to brother-in-law Sherman for four nights. Lots of good stuff planned for the next few days!


Dick and I are rally masters for the '09 rally, so I took lots of pictures so that I could look back and see what the '08 hosts did and get some ideas on what needs to be done for next year. Unfortunately, my glasses are missing:-( They were hanging on my shirt when a guy gave me a big bear hug, so I safely (?) left them on the table, and Dick didn't see them when he picked up our stuff...and they weren't there when I went back to the clubhouse looking for them. Sigh. Hopefully they'll turn up and not be in the trash can! I at least have a pair of 'cheaters' that I can use for now. This is another learning experience. See me banging my head on the desk!!! Oh well, I probably needed a new pair anyway...

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

cool, have fun honey!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh, except for the glasses part, sorry...