Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy birthday, Empress Bee of the High Sea!

If you know the Empress Bee, you know that she LOVES cake! Especially Carnival Cruise Line cakes...and she loves cruising...
If you know Empress Bee, you also know that she doesn't like to celebrate her birthday. Tough patooties. All your friends love to have fun...so let the celebration begin!

Here is an un-birthday cake for all her peeps to enjoy. Stop over at Bee's blog and leave her a little love...and save a little cake for her, OK? Empress, we love ya bunches 'n bunches...get used to it!

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

silly girl! ha ha ha and thanks for the cake, there is never too much cake in my life!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Did you write something? I can't quit staring at the cake... Happy Birthday, Bee!

Linda said...

Oh boy! More cake! I love birthdays and I love Miss Bee, she's such a sweetie!

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!!!

I think this cake is super, and Bee 'll be glad and I'll also taste it, it's marvellous!!!!

Buon Compleanno, carissima BEE!!!!

ciao!!!
Un abbraccio!!!

Sandee said...

♪♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♪
♪♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♪
♪♪ Happy Birthday Dear Empress Bee, ♪♪
♪♪ Happy Birthday to you. ♪♪

Chocolate is my favorite. You are indeed a wonderful friend. Just saying.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs. :)