Monday, January 11, 2016

What a catch!




Will caught this 22 pound striper this weekend! He is one proud fisher boy, of course. I asked him if he was going to eat it, and he said NO, it's going on my wall! He has great parents, who encourage all their kids to do their very best and to enjoy life. Making memories!

Mayberry got its first snow sprinkles yesterday:



I can live without that, but I sure miss seeing my cuties...and don't mind waking up to 55 degree weather here near the beach. We will manage wears jeans and covering toes today, knowing it is just a temporary set back.

And this is a borrowed photo of a pass over the mountain back home:



No thank you! I don't miss that.

Button up, Buttercup!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Wow, great !
Loved this post...

Jean(ie) said...

Yay Master Will! That is a super awesome catch! Yay!

Barb said...

Hearty congratulations to Will, the newest mighty fisher boy!

And hooray for you for the milder temperatures. It's 30° right now. Double dangit!!

Have a terrific day you two! big hugs xoxo