Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Amy is fine!

Our prayers have been answered! Amy did well with her surgery and is now in the recovery room. Jason and I can see her when she goes to her room. Of course, she will be sleeping a lot today, just as she should.

She can go home tomorrow, if everything goes as expected. And we assume that it will.

And on another happy thought...

Happy Birthday to Haley today...sweet 15!



And the snow has held off here in Mayberry, although the powers that be called off school, much to delight of the wee ones. They are all out playing with friends and or cousins.

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes. We felt them...and were blessed.

Life is good, y'all!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm so happy everything went well. Prayer works.

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Haley,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

Wonderful news! I know she's glad to have her Mom with her, too. ;)

Happy Birthday to Haley! She's growing into quite a lovely little lady! And so fast. too. Although that seems to be the normal for me these days. Kids grow up too dang fast!

Stay warm! I made myself some hot chocolate with mini-marshmallows on top yesterday. I felt like a kids again, plus it really did hit the spot!

And then I had wine. ;) big hugs xoxo