Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snow...brrr...







And more is lightly falling down. Bugger. Yes, I know the kids will enjoy being out in it, but it sure can be dangerous out on the roads. And there are dangers of trees falling on power lines, homes, etc. That is the reality of this pretty white stuff.

At least we haven't lost power, but the county road crews have been working all night long. Poor thangs. Jason had the generator ready if needed. My heart goes out to the nawthern folks enduring blizzards. Our snow is basically a minor inconvenience for a short while.

Amy is progressing nicely, but poor Joy is still in the hospital. She is improving and hopes to go home Monday. I want clear roads so that I can go see her.

Stay safe and warm, y'all. Come on Sun!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sandee said...

It's pretty but I don't what to deal with snow. My thoughts and prayers to all those folks affected by this white stuff this weekend.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Barb said...


It's 28° outside now. Ack. There were actual snow flurries in Jasper, FL yesterday morning. As you know, that's just south of us. REEdicamous.

Hopefully, Joy is healing up and feeling like herself soon. Amy, too.

big hugs xoxo