Thursday, January 28, 2016

TBT - Snaggletooth Amy Pooh




Our baby girl is doing well after her hysterectomy last week, but it was still hard for this mom to leave her on Tuesday. She's in great hands, with family and friends all helping out with food and kids. It was great seeing everyone while I was home. Oh, I got to pick up Joy and take her home from the hospital. Yay...she is doing much better.

At least Amy was home when we got snowed in for a day. I arrived back in WPB in rain Tuesday night, and it hasn't quit. Bugger. It's still better than snow. Any day.

So we are gonna get out and go see a movie this afternoon. I am antsy to get out and walk after being holed up all day yesterday. It was definitely a Jammie day around here, but enough is enough!

That's all our news from paradise for today!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Glad all is well at home and I hope you get that sunshine you so want so you can take a long walk or whatever you want to do to get rid of the cabin fever. The fog has rolled in here, but it won't last long.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the kitties that missed you. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

Glad Amy is doing well. prayers continue for an issue-free recovery. Was so glad to hear that joy has been sprung. That means she's on the mend. I know that's been an ordeal for her. Hope the storms have passed and you got to see a movie. Big hugs from the chilly, grey, soggy pacific northwest.

Barb said...

Go glad to hear both patients are mending nicely!

But Boo to snow and rain and cold. I was just letting myself get used to the sunshine and warmth the last several days delivered and yesterday rain and cold arrived again. Come on, Spring. I need you to banish nasty Old Man Winter!

Hoping we both have a marvelous day today! big hugs xoxo

Haley D. said...

Logan really seems the resemblance between Amy & me and Amy & Macey in this #TBT picture!

Beate said...

I'm so happy to hear that all went well!
I'd love to take some of your snow. Ours has all melted away and became unusually warm here ;)

Have a fabulous week!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you,
Beate