Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday in Mayberry

And it is packing day. We are flying to Boston tomorrow for our niece's Saturday wedding. And cruising Sunday! Why not. A New England cruise should be lovely. Of course, peaches!

I see that Will had lots if fun playing with my phone:



This is another app that I don't use. It is strictly for the kids, and he has figured it out already. He is only 5!

He is also a speed demon. He raced his bike down our steep driveway, couldn't stop quick enough, and crashed into our garage door. Only his pride was hurt, thank goodness. He's a tough monkey, bless his heart.

So I got my desk cleaned off yesterday, laundry and packing today.

Life is good and cool in Mayberry, y'all!

Passports. Check

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Have a wonderful time at the wedding :)

Sandee said...

A trip, wedding and a cruise. Awesome.

Poor little guy. I've done that very thing on my bicycle back in the day. I hurt myself though.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. ☺

Barb said...

I can not begin to tell you how jealous I am. I mean thrilled for you.

Have a blast! I'm coming along! big hugs xoxo

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
How How various and lovely your life is!
At my house things become esch day harder!

Have a great wedding time in Boston...and much fun at the cruise!
Big hugs, honey!!!

Joy said...

Glad there were no serious injuries! Enjoy seeing the family then seeing the sights. I know you will.

Jean(ie) said...

Hubby will be in Boston on Monday!

Have fun taking us on the cruise!!!

Glad the speed demon is okay.