Monday, October 21, 2013

Another project

It cranked.




Anyone need a used ambulance? Maytag Man has purchased this lovely new project. No, he is NOT gonna become Medic Man. I forbid that. This is supposed to be a temporary ownership. It had better be.

Hello from Podunk, SC, where MM has officially been placed on truck shopping ban, bless his heart. He already has enough projects to last him two lifetimes. Uncle!

I will be following this thing back to GA.

Wish us well. MM is tinkering with the motor. It may be a long day! Fortunately, we are in his work truck...with tools. With parts.

Life is never dull with MM, y'all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm pretty sure MM does whatever he wants and you just go along for the ride. Well you do whatever you want and he goes along for the ride as well. Works well that way.

Have a safe trip home honey. Big hugs. ☺

Joy said...

No, he doesn't need to be Medic Man! Good luck at getting the new ride back home without mishaps.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Life is never dull indeed :)

Haley D. said...

Like I said, perfect for Halloween!

Barb said...

Ummm... I am always starting new projects, too. Often, to the groan of everyone around me. I know how you feel, Dick! hahaha!

I am reading this late so I hope you had a safe trip back, without needing tools and parts.

big hugs from Project Central... or south jawjah central! xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Ok, I can't wait to show hubby this one. The moment I saw this I thought of the bus story... I'm laughing.

Thanks for the chuckle. Love you two!