Friday, October 11, 2013

Brilliance @ Bar Harbor

Hello from a lovely town park overlooking the harbor, with home in the background...RCI's Brilliance of the Seas:









We had to tender over and with the long lines to disembark this morning, we stayed onboard and watched a movie...Jack Reacher. Excellent! We both have enjoyed books by Lee Child on the JR series.

Tonight is another formal night; Portland tomorrow. Boston and home on Sunday. It is nice to be back in the US...with phone service. I like to stay connected.

The weather is fabulous, much like back in Mayberry. The leaf color is a bit further along here than the other stops we have made. We are only seeing pigeons thus far. No whale sightings. Bugger.

Life is good. WYWH, y'all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Sounds like a fun day. I know you are having a fabulous time.

Big hugs from Benicia honey. :)

Jean(ie) said...

I hope y'all see a whale!!!! Welcome back to the USA!

Barb said...

LOVE Maine! I miss it a lot. And I really miss New England most in the fall. My favorite!

Big hugs from south jawjah! xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ship photos too please! i like reacher too. it's almost time to start packing here...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxo