Monday, November 1, 2010

Will smile for chocolate!

Dyer gals Halloween

 

We had some special munchkins visit us on Halloween, all looking for chocolate.  Imagine that.

Chocolate, they got!  And loved.  And they also found some eyeball bouncy balls (gross!).  And hand sanitizer to ward off germs.  And more chocolate…

 

 IMGP2555

One cute hippie chick and sister chocoholic!

 

 

 

 

 

And two silly boys, ready to speed away…

 IMGP2558

Candy corn is now available at Grammie’s house!  And maybe just a little more chocolate:)  Dark chocolate is a de-stresser, which that means it is good for you, so that is your medical tip of the day.

Life is sweet, y’all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute costumes! I love the Pit Stop Pair! Vrooom-Vrooom!

WillSmile4Chocolate is my second favorite motto! It was a tough call, actually.

Big hugs :]

Anonymous said...

awesome photos. If you ask me, I'm relieved that Halloween has past. Now we can focus on the good holidays!

Sarge Charlie said...

I am betting they smiled a lot

Sandee said...

How cute and I'm going to have to get me some dark chocolate since it's good for me. Bwahahahahaha.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

ivana said...

Ciao cara Sandy!!!!
I love chocolate...I I'll take a bit from the kitchen...

We had no Hallowen, we wait for the our traditional feasts!

have a lovely evening!!!
Buona settimana!!!!

Big hugs!!!