Monday, June 29, 2009

Whew, it's Monday!

First off, my computer wouldn't fire up this morning. That is NOT a good way to begin the day. It finally straightened its bytes up and worked, but it had better not do that again. I mean it.

I won't bore y'all with all the details, but it has been a busy day; fortunately, Amy texted me an invite to dinner. Woohoo...I'm loving that! Of course I texted back a big YES, so now I have laundry rotated and am going through the mail...instead of cooking dinner. Oh yes, we'll bring the wine, cheese and crackers! Miss Amy is a great cook, and we get the added benefit of some good 'sugah' from two boys. Life is good...after all! Cheers!!!

5 comments:

Haley D. said...

I haven't even started laundry yet- UGH- but I have made more progress on my class. Back to work I go...

Sandee said...

Dinner out is always a treat and the boys are an added bonus. Enjoy honey.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

lucky duck! we went to park ave bbq for their rib special tonight. haven't had dinner out in quite a while so it was nice.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

My parents are flying "up nawth" this morning. That means for 2 months, I get to do my own cooking again. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. My mother is the best cook "eva" but I miss some of my own dishes.

ivana said...

Ciao a tutti!
I've many problems with the connection, so in the morning, before going to my granddaughter, I cannot write comments or mails!
Have a great tuesday!

Un abbraccio
ivana