Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Home again, home again!

It feels soooo good to be home! Yesterday was a very long day. We managed to stay up until 9p, and then at the crack of 5 I was so awake that I decided to get up and begin making my blog rounds. I'm still not finished with those. What I really need to do is begin the laundry-fest, but how fun is that? NOT. Those royal servants are definitely still on that boat and not here at my house.

Thanks for following along with us on our trip. We enjoyed the company. We leave in one week for a new adventure...maybe some of you can figure out what type it will be...stay tuned and come along for the ride!

Enjoy your Tuesday. Anyone want to come help unpack and do laundry? You'll find the latest dirt...

9 comments:

Haley D. said...

We're glad you're home safe & sound!!! Where's lunch today?

I like the new backdrop. ;)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

welcome home! me too! i have canasta today and poker tonight... i am a happy girl!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Sandee said...

Welcome home. I'm glad you had a great time and you're home safely. A new adventure next week. Okay, I'm standing by.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Anonymous said...

Another adventure! Gosh, aren't you the luckiest gal ever!

ivana said...

Ciao!
Benveuti a casa!!!!
I'm doing laundry too!!!!
Gald for you, and a await your next reportage about new voyages!
Have a great tuesday!
Un abbraccio!

Linda said...

Welcome back but you're on your own with the laundry! With two teens at home, I have more than enough of my own to do and don't even get the memories of a vacation to go along with all that!

Sarge Charlie said...

welcome home, I would love it if John Kollock read and commented on my post.

Anonymous said...

ummmmm.... that's okay. I got enough laundry to do.

Callie Ann said...

glad your home! I have not been a very good blogger in some time. Just wanted to you to know I mostly keep up with you through my google reader.. Have a nice weekend