Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday stuff..

Missy has gone from her perch at the window of the moho to this window in the dining room, keeping a close watch on anything moving outside...good guard kitty!

The moho is mostly unloaded. It is fun to be away, but it is always good to be back home. Why is that?

I have a full day ahead of me...church, followed by a meeting, then a card class at Haley's house. Check out her blog and see what we'll be making. I soooo need to stay home and work on my stamping area and play awhile there. And work on organizing my photos, both in the real and in my computer. And do laundry...naw, that can wait!

Dick plans to go flying, so he'll have fun today. I hope you do, too! Happy Sunday, y'all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, laundry can not wait at my house! It waited last week! :-D

Have a great day, Sandy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i'm ready for a "down" day myself! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hope it was a great day... Missy looks so cute, guarding the house... Just sayin'

Sandee said...

Glad you are back home safely. I don't know why it's good to go, but it's so good to get back home. I do this every week we go boating too. Just happens.

Missy is a cutie pie.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)