Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Sunday, from soggy to snow-y

Remember that soggy backyard I posted the other day?  Here is that same view…in snow…that is still coming down!Snowy backyard

At least our two girls are enjoying their own yard and cold-weather fun.  Even church got cancelled there today:

Girls, snowy trampoline

And the wee boys are out having some sledding fun on the hill between our two houses:

Boys sledding

Brian is out schussing the slopes at Heavenly in Lake Tahoe:

Heavenly Tahoe

MM and I are happy with 54 degrees here in sunny WPB.  Church starts at 10:00, and the palms are gently swaying.  You can visualize that without a photo.  WYWH!

Life is good, y’all!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, we're practically twins! It's 54° here with the pine trees swaying in a gentle breeze. :)

Much better than snow, thankyouverymuch!

Enjoy paradise! big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

Well it's 37 here, but the high is supposed to be 66 today. You're right I don't need a photograph to visualize WPB.

I'm not a snow person and I'd be where you are rather than where they are too.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. ☺

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

it's a beautiful day!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Jean(ie) said...

it's starting out cloudy and foggy. No snow, except on the mountains. I got to see them for a short bit yesterday. Made me smile.

Have a nice day! Have fun at your superbowl party!

Haley D. said...

Thank you for NOT posting your beautiful palm trees! It is sunny with some clouds and the temps are above freezing, so everything is melting away. I'm not sure it will be gone by the time the temps dip again tonight though, so we shall see what the morning brings. I did at least get most of the snow off of my windshield while I could.

Jackie said...

Oh it's been wonderful here too for the last few days.

I am not a snow person anymore either. I loved it for the decade we lived in Maine. But, I didn't have to clean it up either.

The first year I shoveled and cleaned was when I agreed to move the next year!

I hope you are doing really really good. I apologize for not keeping up but I was just plum worn out!!

I am playing catch up now! I hope ya'll have a terrific week! Hugs! :-)