Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday mowing

The kitties had been on active window duty, protecting us from such enemies as this little critter…and a beautiful red cardinal that was chirping outside the window, that is, until the mowers showed up.  The fresh cut grass smell is delightful…but the furbabies don’t like the noise one bit.P1010395

Missy moved to the (safe) floor (in the walkway); KC is also on the floor, but he is scrunched down between Dick’s seat and the wall.  That is one gray ball of wimpy fluff, is our KC.  Bless his heart.

We are expecting a high of 85 today.  Regardless, I still need to think about what-to-fix-for dinner.  MM said the Ravioli Casserole in the crockpot was a winner, so I posted it on Dyer Dining.  I’m thinking another meal cooked on the patio is in order for tonight, to keep heat out of the moho.  Or maybe a nice big salad with chicken strips on top.  Choices.  We has them.

Birds  of a feather flock together . . .
And then poop on your car.

May your day be filled with only good things, y’all!  Watch your head!!!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Whatever you have for dinner it will be wonderful. Wish I was there to bring the wine and some fresh baked French bread. Enjoy.

Poor kitties. Our Little Bit (85 pounds) hates the vacuum cleaner. Same kind of fright.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from sunny but cold California. :)

Barb said...

Oh, I'm liking the salad with chicken strips idea. Me? Leftover beef stew. I like it ok, but I'm so not a beef person so twice in a row doesn't sound fabulous to me.

KC and Gandalf... two scaredy cats for sure. Brothers from another mother.

It's nasty soggy rainy here. And my mother just told me the weather dudes are saying another 12-15 hours with abut 4 inches for us Ack. The Swamp is already in my yard.

Enjoy your lovely day. WIWT! srsly. big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Those birds always seem to find my car just after I wash it. (sigh)

I have fans roaring in my house right now. Water leak. The kitties would be upstairs under the bed.

Tonight we're having cheese tortellini with homemade marinara. Yum!

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

I hope you have prepared a tasty dinner, I have prepared a mixed salad with red lettuce, cucumber, carrots, celery and apple, and chops on the grill!
have a great new week!!!

Hugs!