Saturday, February 16, 2013

Rainy lesson learned

Note to self: don't leave the Moho overnight without closing unprotected windows.


The rain boldly blew in that N facing window. Got the chair, floor (carpet) and of course that padded window frame soaked. Totally soaked. I blotted the carpet and window area, now the fan will finish up for me. More rain is coming, lucky us...NOT! We may have to a/c, just to finish removing all the moisture.

Most of our windows have awnings over them, so they are well protected from rain. Oh well, it's not the end of the world. Lesson learned.

I need to figure out what to fix for dinner, and then make a run to Publix. A Cuban Sammie is probably gonna be our lunch! Yum.

We thoroughly enjoyed our Lakeland visit, and had 2 kitties that missed us. KC was mighty loving (annoying) all night, bless his heart.

No other great plans for the day, and that's fine and dandy. It's just another day in paradise.

So what's for dinner?

Life is good, y'all!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Sandee said...

You'll think of something for dinner. You've been doing just that for how long? A long time.

Sorry about that window. We've all done that one. We did it on the boat. What. A. Mess.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from sunny California. We've got rain coming next week. ☺

Jackie said...

Wow, now I am really hungry and trying to figure out what to make for dinner.

Oh my so sorry about the window. I have done it here at the house and with the truck and it's a mess!

I hope you guys dry out soon and have a wonderful weekend!

Big hugs! :-)

Barb said...

I'm having a sammich that is NOT a publix cuban. bugger... and bugger about the soaked moho. It will be fine though. Eventually.

I WAS going to make a new recipe for tonight but I got outvoted. They both want the leftover French Dip and that's fine with me. Flexible. I am. In fact my morning got totally rearranged with some heavy lifting and deep-ish cleaning so I'm taking the rest of the day off in front of my TV. :)

Have a fab day! big hugs xoxo

Haley D. said...

Tell Dad that I am enjoying clam dip right now. We're having Tortellini soup tonight compliments of your other daughter since we're keeping the boys tonight.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh no! that is too bad honey. so sorry.

see you tomorrow...

smiles, bee
xooxoxoxxo

Jean(ie) said...

A water leak in the moho is a huge no-no... Hope it dries up soon. A Publix Cuban. You sure torture me with that talk...LOL!