Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday at work

Seems we are blessed with only one assistant this morning, although she quickly baled on us.  A lot of help that was!  Both kitties are taking advantage of NO rain…for now…and have scooted outside.  I don’t blame them.

IMG_3245

The satellite TV issues are still not resolved with the multiple updates and whatevers, but MM will persevere and get it right, stubborn man that he is.

So, the desk is a little cleaner but not finished, and the bank accounts are a lot leaner, but balanced.  I will plod on…especially now that Missy has returned to offer her assistance once more.  She is an excellent paperweight.

The good times just keep rolling here at the ole fun factory.  Y’all are welcome to join us and help any time.

Hope your Wednesday is a good one.

Sometimes you will never know the true value
of a moment until it becomes a Memory.
~Anonymous

8 comments:

Barb said...

I still have a stack o'stuff to get through, and there is none, not even one, to help me! Woe is me! hahahaha!

Have yourself a lovely day, rain or no rain! big hugs from rainy south jawjah! xoxo

Sandee said...

Loved the quote and it's so true.

Missy is a great paperweight. Aren't they all? Yes, I thought so.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from cool California. :)

LAC said...

Love, love, love that quote! I couldn't agree more and it so aptly explains why I take so many darn photographs! Just wish my husband could get on board.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Jean(ie) said...

I hear ya about the lean part. I did that yesterday. And I have another session this week.

Joy said...

Good quote! And I am sure Missy helped you greatly once she came back inside. Hugs...

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh i feel so bad about the satellite problems, i sure know what that's like with my comcast mess.

hugs, bee
xoxoxooxox

Linda said...

So has MM got everything up and running now? After all, it's after 7:00 so he's had all day to tinker and such. It's good to have a tinkerer around the house - wish I had one myself sometimes!

I think we got all of the rain that y'all had down that way earlier. It's been raining buckets upon buckets the past few days and humid, oh lawd has it been humid! Yuck!!

Oh well ... 'tis the nature of late August/early September here in the northeast I reckon! And we could use the rain so I'll just be thankful and stay inside with the a/c on!

Haley D. said...

She is quite the lovely assistant!