Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday funny

O.M.G., I’m rich!

Silver in the Hair,

Gold in the Teeth,

Crystals in the Kidneys,

Sugar in the Blood,

Lead in the Ass,

Iron in the Arteries

And…

An inexhaustible supply of Natural Gas.

Maxine is rich

I never thought I'd accumulate such wealth!

Gotta love Maxine.  She tells it like it is, and is one smart cookie!

This is a pre-post, since I knew we would be rolling down the highway all day today.  Or would that be rolling UP the highway, since we are headed north?

If I see anything out of the ordinary and I can snap an iPhone photo, I’ll post as we go.  Or if I want to tell y’all anything new and exciting; otherwise, it is one more mile after mile…but we shall see some beautiful scenery, no doubt.  This is one GREAT country.

Get the “lead out” and enjoy life, y’all.  It is far too short!

11 comments:

Barb said...

I adore Maxine. Sometimes I actually think she's me. Or I'm her. Or we're twins separated at birth. Or something.

Poor Gandalf really does have crystals in his urine. Really expensive Rx cat food for the rest of his life (and all the others kitties) to the rescue!

Oh, pardon me! Did you hear that groan? It was my bank account balance, every time I go to the Vets for more foods!

Happy trails as you keep putting down the miles and smiles! Big hugs xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm wealthy beyond my wildest dreams!

Safe, happy travels!

Sarge Charlie said...

have a wonderful trip

Haley D. said...

Rich indeed! LOL Safe travels today- and always.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

love maxine too!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
Have an amazing travel!!!
Where can I find this Maxine?

Are we Maxine? I think we all are Maxine...all the world around!!!

Big hugs...
I come along!

Sandee said...

I love Maxine too. She just gets it and I like that.

Have a wonderful time rolling down the highway. I know that you both are smelling the roses along the way. Tummy loves to Missy.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

Willy said...

Lead is probably the cheapest of them all and Willy has the most of it in his butt.

10-4 Willy

Catch My Words said...

Maxine tells it like it is. I guess I'm rich too.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Marilyn Miller said...

Have a great trip and I look forward to reading about your adventure.

Linda said...

Just popping in really late in the week to say 'hi'!

Hope you're enjoying your latest travels and that it's at least a little dry where you are rather than the soggy mess that we are here in Connecticut!