Tuesday, December 14, 2010
A Christmas Quiz
Grab a nice glass of wine or warm tea, some cheese and crackers, and take this Christmas Quiz:
1. What two words are normally pre-printed on a gift tag?
2. Where did Santa land his sleigh in “The night before Christmas?
3. Who wrote Christmas Carol?
4. What were the names of the three Kings that went to see baby Jesus?
5. Why do people give water globes at Christmas?
6. What was the name of the angel that appeared to Mary?
7. What is the 12th day after Christmas called?
8. Why were Joseph and Mary going to Bethlehem?
9. Who was the first English monarch to have a Christmas tree?
10. According to the bible in which season was Jesus born?
11. How many sides does a snowflake have?
12. What is the all-time best-selling Christmas recording?
13. When were electric Christmas lights first used?
14. How many candles are on a Hanukkah Menorah (candelabra)?
15. At Christmas, it is customary to exchanges kisses beneath a sprig of which plant?
Stay tuned tomorrow for the answers…and stay warm! It is C.O.L.D. in paradise, y'all...9!
Posted by Traveling Bells at 7:57 AM