Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spider Man!

hay spider

I sure wouldn’t want to meet up with this critter in the dark!  We’ve had so much rain here in Mayberry that he would just float away anyhow and not be a problem.  Leaves are now on the ground; leaves are in the rain gutters (next door)…but no tornadoes or major problems happened, so that is a good thing.

So the meeting and program for the sistas went well the other night.  I showed the gals how to pack light for any trip and gave them a printed hand out to take home with them as a reminder.  Easy cheesy lemon squeezy.   We’ve all made the mistake of lugging too much STUFF on trips, and that’s just silly!

Miss A will be playing in the local band concert tonight, so us proud grandparents will be there to applaud and cheer for her (and the others). 

But first, the daily question…what do I want to fix for dinner??? 

Halloween bats

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure whatever you choose will be DELICIOUS!! Have a great day and glad to hear the storms were not bad in your neck of the woods!

Anonymous said...

We're having leftover Roast Chicken dinner tonight. That's all I know about that!

Glad you didn't have any of that severe weather. Phew.

I am seriously going to want detailed instructions on packing for our cruise. DE-TAILED.

Big hugs :]

ivana said...

Cara Sandy...
you sure you prepare something tasty!!!
We had rain, now it's sunny again, since yesterday!!!
I do not love spiders ( only the game!!!)

Have a great Thursday!!!

Hugs

Sarge Charlie said...

meat loaf, my recipe from back when I demonstrate Miracle Maid Cookware, that was a hoot.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

we're having meatloaf, browned potatoes, and green beans, with applesauce... does that help? and would you either send me or post that packing list? i do pretty good but would love to see any tips you have...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Sandee said...

I've got the packing thing down since I do it almost every weekend. Pack and then go back and take half the stuff out. That usually works.

Yeah for Miss A.

I say do something simple for dinner. Let me know what you decide.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug. :)