Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday already?

The week is flying by and I have tons to get done. Ivana asked how far did we travel to NH. It is 1,092 miles, or 1,757 km, from here to where we were in central New Hampshire. That is a very long way to drive, so that is why we still love having our airplane and going by air AND on our own schedule, even if we sometimes have to wait on weather.

There is only one aircard on one computer at that household, so I had to share computer time. Bugger. Now y'all know why I didn't get to do much reading and did quick, 'raspberry' posts.

So now I am back home, well for today. Hmmm, where are they going now? Well, it won't be by air travel! And I am back to working on that major historical booklet for our church, so I will be back to not much reading or blogging. Maybe.

Holey crappola...I just heard Piton meowing. Huh? She doesn't normally do that (Brian's kitty). She was trapped in our file cabinet! Lesson to Dick and me: open drawer; immediately CLOSE drawer! Oy...

Enjoy your Thursday...the sun is *trying* to shine here. Bring it on!!! I'm tired of cloudy days...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hope the sun shines on you honey!!!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

An open door or drawer is completely irresistible to any cat! They.Must.Get.In. :-D

You should see me double checking the drier and the upright freezer. Several times. I always count the cats before I leave a room!

Sandee said...

Poor kitty. You do have to watch every drawer and cabinet. They are sneaky little devils aren't they. Glad you came to the rescue.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug. :)

Brian said...

That's right, be careful of Pecan, she can get in some precarious places! :) Thanks again for taking such good care of my girlz!!

ivana said...

Cara Sandy!
I write on Friday...have then a good WE!
Buon lavoro in your projet, it's very interesting!
Thank for the information about geography, we are so far away, and i need that!!!

Ciao!!!!
xoxoxo

Debora Quigley said...

That flower brightened my day, even if it was cloudy.
I am in love with the golden rod blooming now here and the mums. they are like rays of earthbound sunshine in the dreary gloom.

Traveling Bells said...

Glad you liked the flower, DQ. I'm getting tired of no sun:-( This isn't January yet!!!

Joy said...

After all that drought I'm not complaining about our rain, but it does seem like the "feast" after the "famine". The sun peeked through for a few minutes today, though.