Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor Day Saturday


...especially Bee and Sarge. Amen.
Now if you've got a few minutes, click over and leave some encouraging words for these two great folks. I thank you ahead of time.
So now you get a little redneck advice:
* Most of the stuff people worry about ain't Never gonna happen anyway.
* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none.
* Don't judge folks by their relatives. (Right, Nan???)
Enjoy your weekend. Dick and I are both 'laboring' today, but will enjoy the lake Sunday afternoon. Be careful out there, whatever you are doing!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Amen!

I'll be laboring both tomorrow and Monday but for today I'm going to enjoy me some lunch with Lois and Hank once they arrive here in Connecticut!

Anonymous said...

For a change, I am NOT laboring. About time, too! Enjoy the lake!

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!


Labor=lavorare? To day I worked in the kitchen, then tomorrow we have dinner with the neighbors.

My thought and prayers for Bee and Sarge!!!
Ciao...have a good Sunday!!!

Hugs!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers honey, haley too! you guys rock!

we are doing fine here, cat and marty and the boys are here working their fingers to the bone painting the apartment and moving stuff for me! totally tits!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo