Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tootin' Tuesday...


While I am doing my copying of the rally schedule, and closing up the moho to hit the road, I'm leaving y'all with a chuckle for the day. Here is your very own trip to enjoy...on the bus!

You are on the bus when you suddenly realize ... you need to fart. The music is really loud, so you time your farts with the beat. After a couple of songs, you start to feel better as you approach your stop. As you are leaving the bus, people are really staring you down, and that's when you realize, you have been listening to your ipod!

Be careful out there, people! Enjoy your day...ours will be exciting!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Ok, you made me laugh! Have a safe ride to the rally! Hugs...

Barb said...

Oh, no! Can I assume they weren't wearing headphones? hahaha!

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. What an idiot. Thanks for the laugh.

Have a terrific time honey. Big hug. :)

Frequent Traveler said...

giggle. That's something I would do !

Okay, so now I know you'll never get on a bus with me!!!

escape said...

hahaha... you time your fart with the beat. new technique!