Saturday, January 17, 2009

Carnival Valor - Day 7 - final fun day at sea!

Today is our final 'fun day at sea.' Tomorrow we'll dock in Miami and then head home to the moho and Missy. I hope she's been a good girl while we've been away and not thrown any wild parties!

Here is a picture of one of the public areas onboard, copied from the Carnival site...
I think they should hire Miss Bee to take their pictures...she does good work:
I hope you've enjoyed the cruise with us. See y'all down the road...or in the air...or on the high seas........Life is good!

7 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

Life is good, I just commented on yesterdays post and this popped up.

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

one more week until i am RIGHT there!!! woo hoo!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lois Grebowski said...

Have fun! safe travels back home!

Loving Annie said...

The ship looks amazing ! Between you and Bee, I'm looking forward to my first cruise this summer :)

HaleyD said...

I thought you were headed to dry land today. Enjoy your last day of pampering!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

The ship is beautiful and you are right, Empress Bee does take great shots. Thanks for letting me come along.

Have fun honey. Big hug. :)

Joy said...

Enjoy this last day (the last one for a little while, anyway) and travel safely home tomorrow! Hugs...