Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday at the Aquarium...and departure!!!

Woohooo...blogger finally got its bytes out of its wad!!! They labeled me as SPAM. Well, after last night's dinner and eating at the Flying Biscuit this morning, we may have added just a bit of spam to our bellies, but we I think we walked it off at the beautiful Georgia Aquarium this morning. This is a great place and worthy of another visit...

Two female Belugas and one male cavorting...they really have personalities and love to bump the glass...
See the fishies....and the tall guy...where's the other tall fella???
We are back at Brian's house...he just left to head to Mayberry, lured by the lake and cooler temps up there. We'll head to the airport after awhile...our flight leaves at 5:40 for Copenhagen so we've got plenty of time. Now we are getting excited about the upcoming trip. Come along for the ride, y'all...that is, if blogger behaves. Life is good.

8 comments:

Joy said...

Welcome back to the blog! Was this your first visit to the Aquarium? I have been twice, always enjoy it. Bon voyage! Hugs!

Traveling Bells said...

Yes, Joy, it was mine and Dick's first visit, but Brian's second time. I would love to go again.

Nanette said...

I'm going!! Have a great trip!! The trip of a lifetime.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yay for gettng your blog back and getting to go!!! have fun you two!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Barb said...

Have fun, fun and then some more fun! I'll be here, hoping you can blog along the way!

Sarge Charlie said...

be safe. I know you will have fun.

Anonymous said...

Well, you're probably in the air now. Have a wonderful trip!

Maggie Moo said...

Oh-I just love belugas-they are so cute and curious-I did a report on them for a marine biology class once and had to observe them in the aquarium. I'd put my hand to the glass and they'd come up and "nudge" me. Everytime I came back they'd do it...may have been a coincidence, but it was cute anyway.