Friday, March 7, 2008

Use sunscreen!

Today was dermatologist day. Yep, sun damage from trying to get a tan as a teenager...which didn't even work back then, and now I am paying for it. Literally. The doc froze off several places on the backs of my hands and one arm. The dark spot on my leg checked last year is still that...dark, but not a problem. I don't plan to enter any leg contests in the near future, so that's OK. There was a wee spot on my chest (that leaves myself open for loads of comments!) that was biopsied, and hopefully is just nothing. They'll see me in a year. Life is good........

Here, that is. We have sunshine but loads of wind. Mayberry is expecting snow this weekend. Sure hope this is the last gasp of winter, since we'll be heading up there very soon. I don't like cold weather, but we do need to get home. I sure miss my kiddies...and Easter will soon be here and Grammie needs to be home to see Easter outfits and see what the Easter Bunny brings! Can there be anything sweeter than little kids and Easter baskets? That thought sure puts a big smile on my face!

No comments: