Friday, March 14, 2008

Stuff...

Dick and I enjoyed watching our Celine Dion DVD, A new day... That lady can sing!!! The stage and lighting were awesome...and of course, so was the music. This is definitely a DVD we will watch again.

I had fun yesterday doing a little rubber stamping...got three (different) cards made. It was challenging and not entirely easy to manage in our small quarters, but I managed...with Parker’s supervision. Organizing my stamping space at home is one of my top priorities once we get settled back in back at Mayberry. We are counting down the days til departure!

3 comments:

Haley D. said...

I can't wait to see it too! Was the concert well attended?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sounds good. i love the little sandy rose too! you have such talent...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxooxoxoxxo

Traveling Bells said...

Naw, Bee, that isn't MY talent...I have a friend who personalizes graphics for me. SHE is the talented one...I am just lucky to have SMART friends:-)...xoxoxo