Thursday, March 5, 2015

TBT–my guys!

 

scn0004

This is my BF when he was about 3 years old, with his father seen in the background by the front tire.  I’m sure MM was there to help Don.

Below is son Brian, MM’s very own helper…also at the age of about 3:

scan0012

Brian, Datson 1975

That ‘74 Datsun is still around, parked up at the shop.  More importantly, both boys are still around…only a whole lot taller.

I love my boys!  And I love looking at these old photos.  We’ve had lots of miles and smiles since these photos were taken.  God willing, the journey will continue for a long, long time.

Live.  Love.  Laugh…often!  We do.

7 comments:

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

Autocorrect screwed up my previous comment. Those are some cute pictures of some great guys!

Unknown said...

Most will miss that both cars have trailer hitches added. The N Dade house was two story with an enclosed cantilevered deck along the entire south side of which you can see one corner. In the background are some of the many Oak trees that we missed when we moved to Palm Beach... the county, not the city.
Dick

Barb said...

LOVE old photos! Priceless treasures. I just bought a wooden sign for over my hallway closet doors - only it says "Live Laugh Love". And it was 50% off at Hobby Lobby. :)

And Dick? I noticed the hitches! ;)

big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Lol! Cuties.

Sandee said...

I love your segue. Spot on.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Haley D. said...

Such cutie pies! I love these guys, too, and I even remember that last fellow- and the car.