Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Awesome friends

I found on Facebook a high school classmate of mine, and we finally met for lunch Monday.  She has not attended any of the class reunions, so we haven’t seen each other since graduation…many years ago.  We had a LOT of catching up to do.  And will definitely get together next winter when MM and I come back down here.

Sandy, Mickey Blanchard

Team Awesome did well last night at Trivia, and reigned most of the evening up until the very last question.  Bugger.  We had lots of fun and laughs…placing second…winning a $10 gift card for the team.

MM took the selfie, but eased himself out of the photo, and I see that Susan is missing.  Oops…

Team Awesome

We celebrated in style, complete with green beer.  Everyone enjoyed being Irish for the day.

Hello, Wednesday.  We are in paradise, so it will undoubtedly be another ginger peachy day.  Life is definitely good, y’all!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Well, look at you up early!

Do you know that I have never gone to a reunion? Not a one. I kept meaning to but never made it. Facebook to the rescue! I have found many school chums and some that really weren't back then. We all get together fairly often at the local town Chinese restaurant that is still there and is apparently frozen in time as it has not changed one bit! We stay caught up on Facebook. We started a group but it doesn't get used very much. We seem to prefer the regular Facebook friends timeline thingy.

It's been glorious weather here this week! I am hoping that old man winter shriveled up and died. Bugger to him.

Have a lovely day! big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Yay for Team Awesome! Fun and laughter is the name of the game anyway.

Sandee said...

What a fun day and green beer too. It looked like great fun being Irish for a day.

I went to my 20th year reunion. Same people and although I had a good time I didn't leave anything or anybody in Oregon.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

It's my 35th year out of HS. Never made it to a reunion. Not sure if I'll ever go to one. Sad, I know. I keep in touch with those who mattered from HS.